Re: BENCHTESTS: memmove benchtests do not test overlapping memory regions

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnulib.git/plain/doc/Copyright/request-assign.future

> zw

Zack,

Anton is doing this work under a contract that was signed with Cavium
and Cavium has a copyright assignment on file.  Cavium was recently
purchased by Marvell but I believe Marvell has a copyright assignment
as well.  I don't have a fencepost account anymore so I can't check
that myself, but that is my understanding.

Steve Ellcey
sellcey@cavium.com