This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Using array_length macro outside function
- From: TAMUKI Shoichi <tamuki at linet dot gr dot jp>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2019 12:27:10 +0900
- Subject: Re: Using array_length macro outside function
- References: <email@example.com>
From: Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Re: Using array_length macro outside function
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 13:29:08 +0100
> > You can use _Static_assert inside a struct; you don't need to do things
> > with bit-field sizes.
> That's certainly nicer. Please consider the patch below.
Looks good to me. Applying the revised patch, I have also confirmed
that the test can be compiled successfully.
Tested-by: TAMUKI Shoichi <email@example.com>