This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] support: Implement xdlmopen
- From: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gabriel at inconstante dot eti dot br>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 15:36:23 -0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] support: Implement xdlmopen
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Feb 04 2019, Florian Weimer wrote:
> * support/xdlfcn.h (xdlmopen): Declare.
> * support/xdlmopen.c: New file.
Missing an entry for the change in support/Makefile.
> + /* Clear any errors. */
> + dlerror ();
Why is this needed? If the call to dlmopen failed, dlerror is called
from within the preceding FAIL_EXIT1 statement. I didn't understand
what other errors should be cleared here.
> + return dso;
Probably not important, but `git am' complained about a "new blank line
at EOF". I suppose it's something wrong with my git configuration. :(