This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix elfutils testsuite unwind failures.
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 18:33:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix elfutils testsuite unwind failures.
Jim Wilson <email@example.com> writes:
> By the way, the ISO C standard allows programs to fall through the
> bottom of main. This is defined as exactly equivalent to returning 0.
Hmm... that's new in gcc 5, so color me surprised. As that is glibc's
minimum build version, I retract my comment.