This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 0/8] Y2038 struct tm related patches
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Albert ARIBAUD <albert dot aribaud at 3adev dot fr>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 16:49:07 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/8] Y2038 struct tm related patches
- References: <email@example.com> <20181128124534.6ca8261a@athena>
On Wed, 28 Nov 2018, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 01:28:36 +0100, "Albert ARIBAUD (3ADEV)"
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote :
> > This series introduces Y2038-proof struct tm related functions.
> Any feeback on these patches apart from Paul's? If not, then I'll apply
> at least the first seven ones to master.
These patches clearly need actual review; they are not suitable for
assuming consensus in the absence of feedback.
I'll note now that at least several of the proposed commit messages are
insufficient (each commit message should say how that patch was tested -
which should include at least one 32-bit and one 64-bit platform).
Joseph S. Myers