This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Any way to allow tunables to include small headers?
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 17:07:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: Any way to allow tunables to include small headers?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 11/27/18 4:52 PM, Florian Weimer wrote:
> * Carlos O'Donell:
>> I was thinking a micro-header that defines just the defaults, and we
>> use it in C code and the tunables list file. That would mean allowing
>> a include to pass through scripts/gen-tunables.awk and that could set
>> dangerous precedent :-)
> It might be nicer to extract the defaults from the tunables list file
> and generate a C header from that. This avoids the need for include
> file processing for tunabe list files (for now).
Oh. That's a much better idea. Let's do that.