This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: ABI baseline update and build-many-glibcs.
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 15:06:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: ABI baseline update and build-many-glibcs.
- References: <email@example.com>
* Carlos O'Donell:
> Do we think that we should run 'make update-all-abi' during
> build-many-glibcs in order to look for errors or changes in
> the ABI baselines?
The elf/ checks already compare the ABI baselines, and those run during
So I'm not sure what you are suggesting here.