This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: AARCH64: Adding Saphira core detection using MIDR.
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>
- To: Sameera Deshpande <sameera dot deshpande at linaro dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: szabolcs dot nagy at arm dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:02:01 +0530
- Subject: Re: AARCH64: Adding Saphira core detection using MIDR.
- References: <CAAdirjyFJvdBNGyo7FpY2vdkxuo2G9bMkLX-34E4jmLQ=gn-=Q@mail.gmail.com>
On 20/11/18 4:18 PM, Sameera Deshpande wrote:
Please find attached the patch for CPU detection using MIDR code for
Qualcomm's Saphira processor, and use Falkor specific memset routine
The patch looks technically correct, so this only needs a more precise
subject line and detailed description for the patch. We use the email
subject and content for the git commit log so those need to be clear and
For example "aarch64: Use falkor memset for saphira" would be a more
precise subject since that's the most important functional change in
this patch. The email description should then describe the rationale of
the patch (i.e., the introduction of the new midr for saphira,
consolidation of the checks, etc.) as well as a description of what
That and the ChangeLog should be good enough. Please send a v2 with