This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] Fix BZ#20544 (assert function passed to atexit/on_exit/__cxa_atexit != NULL)
- From: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gabriel at inconstante dot eti dot br>
- To: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- Cc: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 11:59:06 -0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix BZ#20544 (assert function passed to atexit/on_exit/__cxa_atexit != NULL)
- References: <CALoOobN2H0dRjGUT_XSwYSO0pE_kWyVDoGrg+dSN_J4J5zpyJQ@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CALoOobPARbnzay8bSpGPXPxAJp-wkOvFFaQT1z8cbsQeGCxJYw@mail.gmail.com>
On Sat, 01 Sep 2018, Paul Pluzhnikov wrote:
>+ /* Assert disabled, can't verify that assertions fire. */
Wouldn't it be better to use FAIL_UNSUPPORTED, so that the test is
reported as unsupported in the test summary? Something in the lines of:
FAIL_UNSUPPORTED ("Assert disabled, can't verify that assertions fire.");
>+#define TEST_FUNCTION do_test
You don't need this line with the new test framework.