This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] Fix BZ#20544 (assert function passed to atexit/on_exit/__cxa_atexit != NULL)
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 14:37:14 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix BZ#20544 (assert function passed to atexit/on_exit/__cxa_atexit != NULL)
- References: <CALoOobN2H0dRjGUT_XSwYSO0pE_kWyVDoGrg+dSN_J4J5zpyJQ@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CALoOobPARbnzay8bSpGPXPxAJp-wkOvFFaQT1z8cbsQeGCxJYw@mail.gmail.com>
On Sat, Sep 1, 2018 at 10:51 AM Paul Pluzhnikov <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 1:02 PM Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > This needs a test case that forks a child, runs the test, and catches a
> > SIGABRT showing the failure resulting from the invalid API call.
> Revised patch attached. Thanks!