This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] tcache double free check
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 15:47:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] tcache double free check
Florian Weimer <email@example.com> writes:
>> + /* If we get here, it was a coincidence. We've wasted a few
>> + cycles, but don't abort. */
>> + }
> One more thing:
> I think you should put an Systemtap probe here, perhaps counting the
> length of the chain and logging the index, so that we can debug
> performance issues here.
In tcache_get/tcache_put, or in this unlikely block?