This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Fix typo in the documentation of gcvt
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gabriel at inconstante dot eti dot br>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 16:03:16 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] Fix typo in the documentation of gcvt
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018, Gabriel F. T. Gomes wrote:
> I wasn't sure if this counts as a trivial fix per our rules . The
> rules explicitly state that fixing a spelling or grammatical error
> counts as a trivial fix, but they do not state anything about typos.
> If this commit could be considered a trivial fix, I will also update
> the wiki.
This fix should be considered obvious.
Joseph S. Myers