Re: Ping^2 Re: Use gen-libm-test.py to generate ulps table for manual

* Joseph Myers:

> Ping^4?  Dmitry, Carlos, any other distributors, any further comments on
> requiring Python 3.4 (standard library modules not involving external C
> library dependencies) or later to build glibc?

Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux have sufficiently new versions of
Python 3 readily available, so from a distribution perspective, it is
not an issue for us.

Debian 8/jessie is the oldest (LTS-)supported version, and it has Python
3.4, too.  Debian wheezy does not, but I don't think you can reasonably
use it for glibc development anyway.

Thanks,
Florian