Re: Towards Meargeable patch submissions for glibc

On Monday 03 September 2018 09:32 PM, Joseph Myers wrote:
RMS didn't say it had to find the macro scope or list such conditionals at
all, just list the changed entities (although of course he may change his
mind).

Hrm, that's kinda what I'm worried about, which is why I was trying to decouple the entire lets-automate-changelogs bit. Anyway, lets see how this goes; I'll give it a shot for a couple of days and report at Cauldron. Will you be there?

Siddhesh