This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[PATCH v3 0/3] Tests for argp/err/error functions with long double
- From: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gabriel at inconstante dot eti dot br>
- To: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 18:54:24 -0300
- Subject: [PATCH v3 0/3] Tests for argp/err/error functions with long double
Florian, thanks for the review. It definitely looks better with the use
Changes since v2:
- Removed shell scripts to deal with program output, replacing them
with in-memory buffers.
- Now using support/capture_subprocess.h to avoid the need for
multiple test files on patches 1/3 and 3/3.
- No changes to patch 2/3.
Changes since v1:
- Removed tst-ldbl-warn.sh from patch 2/3 and replaced it with an
in-memory buffer, as suggested by Florian.
- No changes to patches 1/3, and 3/3.
Gabriel F. T. Gomes (3):
Add tests for argp_error and argp_failure with floating-point
Add test for warn, warnx, vwarn, and vwarnx with floating-point
Add tests with floating-point arguments for err* and verr* functions
argp/Makefile | 2 +
argp/tst-ldbl-argp.c | 109 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
misc/Makefile | 3 ++
misc/tst-ldbl-error.c | 123 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
misc/tst-ldbl-warn.c | 115 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
5 files changed, 352 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 argp/tst-ldbl-argp.c
create mode 100644 misc/tst-ldbl-error.c
create mode 100644 misc/tst-ldbl-warn.c