Re: glibc 2.28 machine testing.

On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 18:20:21 PDT (-0700), carlos@redhat.com wrote:
Maintainers,

We are doing machine testing for glibc 2.28 to get results from all the
machine maintainers and put it on the wiki for the release:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release/2.28

Please test glibc master for your machine :-)

You may also want to cleanup your ULPS results.

DJ,

Are you able to test RISC-V? Or get Palmer or Darius?

We've got a thread going, DJ and Darius are both running tests (as is Jim Wilson, our binutils/GCC maintainer here at SiFive, as he has the environment set up).

Our implementations are a bit on the slow side so it might take a bit to finish :).