RE: [RFC 0/4] Add a new mutex type PTHREAD_MUTEX_QUEUESPINNER_NP

> It's very unlikely to happen. I wand to set that expectation up front.

All right.

> We have only 3 weeks to get through the other issues that have been waiting longer in the queue than this, namely Intel CET, C11 threads, etc, everything you see here:

>https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release/2.28#Planning

OK. Could you take a look at another patch series (read only while spinning) which is simpler and has been updated to V7. Thanks in advance.
https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2018-07/msg00164.html
https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2018-07/msg00163.html

> Given that distributions could backport this (no new symbols, just a new flag), is there really any rush in getting it reviewed?

To be honest,  yes, please.
And I will respond your feedback ASAP.