Re: Requesting a cool down period.

On Thu, 2018-05-10 at 02:13 -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Please lend me your support by abiding by a cooling down period,
> and preparing for a proper discussion after the cool down.

I think we should still point out behavior on the mailing list that we
think is not representative of the glibc community, and not accepted by
the community (eg, the anonymous comment I replied to).  We might have
many new people reading the list or just the particular thread in
question, who haven't sampled all other posts on the list.  I'd like to
avoid that they get wrong impressions.