Re: gag rule joke

On May  9, 2018, Torvald Riegel <triegel@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2018-05-09 at 15:55 +0200, Javiera Serrano Polo wrote:
>> El dc 09 de 05 de 2018 a les 17:39 +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar va
>> escriure:
>> > That's mockery

> Come on, it's not that hard to discuss in a professional manner, or is
> it?

>> Also, please stop trying to defend PGF, I'm sure she is capable of
>> doing that for herself.

> he is ensuring that glibc can stay a healthy community by speaking out
> against behavior we consider toxic -- behavior such as yours in this
> and your previous message.

Is it ok when e.g. Siddhesh uses that argument, but unprofessional and
toxic when others use them against the position he and you share?

Both arguments had just been used by Siddhesh elsewhere in the debate.

Your toxicity and professionalism detectors seem to be in need of
adjustment.

Free Software Evangelist|Red Hat Brasil GNU Toolchain Engineer