Re: [rain1 at airmail dot cc] Delete abortion joke

On 05/08/2018 10:03 AM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> On Mai 08 2018, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh@gotplt.org> wrote:

>>> Could be, but that doesn't mean we have to rush.
>>
>> A two day and 10 mail thread of discussion is not rushing.
>
> It is, compared to 26 years of waiting.

That's a reductive argument that isn't a fair comparison.

If you were being technically objective, is 48 hours, 10 mails,
and 2 GNU package maintainers ACK enough for the removal of the
joke?

If it's not enough time, how much time is enough?

If it's not about time, please state so, for example you may object
to the removal of code or comments that say "Don't remove me."

Carlos.