Re: [rain1 at airmail dot cc] Delete abortion joke

On 05/04/2018 12:21 AM, Richard Stallman wrote:

>   > If the topic is not about abortion, then please move the censorship
>   > discussion to the introduction of the manual and discuss censorship.
>
> The joke is better, because (1) it is funny and (2) the joke relates
> to a C function name.
>
> So I must deny your request to delete the joke and replace it
> with a serious discussion.

The joke has already been deleted.

My goal is to help find consensus between those that want the joke
put back, and those that don't. To find a common ground for what each
side is attempting to accomplish, and define success.

Until we reach some kind of consensus the joke will not go back into
the glibc manual according to the current community consensus rules.

In the meantime if you wish to publish something different for the
GNU manuals, you are free to do so.

Carlos.