Re: glibc 2.27: less than two weeks till release

On 01/18/2018 09:56 AM, Dmitry V. Levin wrote:
> ** C11 threads[6]
>
> This has been waiting for review for many weeks, last week Carlos said
> he will review this.
> It's unfortunate that we still have complicated all-arch patch series
> like this still pending review for 2.27.

My apologies for the delay, but basically metldown/spectre is probably
consuming *everyone's* free cycles on figuring out how the mitigation
will work. This has been the quietest freeze period I have ever seen
in my history working on the project.

Adhemerval, Would you be opposed to me reviewing this and committing
once the branch opens? Making it a feature of 2.28? I'd like to avoid
this commit so late in the freeze?

Cheers,
Carlos.