Re: Upstreaming the glibc Hurd port

Thomas Schwinge, on jeu. 18 janv. 2018 15:22:09 +0100, wrote:
> Despite my good intentions, in the past year (or even longer...) I failed
> to allocate sufficient time to do any substantial work on the Hurd side,
> but I'll now allocate time to at least help with...
>
> On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 14:57:58 +0100, Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@gnu.org> wrote:
> > Joseph Myers, on jeu. 18 janv. 2018 13:47:42 +0000, wrote:
> > > All the usual coding standards of course apply,
> >
> > And that's were I haven't received help so far.
>
> ... that.  (Plus the GDB stuff I promised to look into.)

Well, cool, but I'd prefer that you spend your available time on the gdb
things and the *content* of the glibc patches which we need :)

(for some of the patches in mentioned in a separate mail, there is no
real explanation why they are needed, what should be done about them,
etc.)

Coding standards can be worked on by anybody, this is really something
that bug-hurd people can unload us from.

Samuel