Re: RISC-V glibc Port v3

On Tue, 26 Dec 2017, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:

> in (I'm running another build now, but it'll take hours).  We still need to get
> things running natively to see the test suite results, but I think I've

Again, that will be needed to complete the patch review - full test
results for all supported configurations of the port are important
information for the review that may help point out issues with the port
that need to be addressed.

> * I need to add a soft-fp directory, which should be very quick to do but all
>   my build machines are tied up running build-many-glibcs.py

You mean a nofpu directory?

> * Many copyright cleanups.

Of course the next version of the port will need to use <year>-2018
copyright date ranges in all new files now.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com