This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] tst-ttyname: skip the test when /dev/ptmx is not available
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 19:19:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] tst-ttyname: skip the test when /dev/ptmx is not available
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20171225114806.GB4341@altlinux.org>
* Dmitry V. Levin:
> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/tst-ttyname.c (do_in_chroot_1): Skip the
> test instead of failing in case of an error returned by posix_openpt.
I think the test failure is real in this case. I wouldn't it be?