This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 07/15] RISC-V: RV32F Support
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>, Darius Rad <darius at bluespec dot com>, dj at redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 17:26:34 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 07/15] RISC-V: RV32F Support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 09:04:04 PST (-0800), email@example.com wrote:
On Wed, 20 Dec 2017, Joseph Myers wrote:
On Tue, 19 Dec 2017, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
> + int nan = isnanf (x);
I don't think any libm code should be using the legacy X/Open
type-specific classification functions such as isnanf. Use the C99
type-generic macros such as isnan instead.
Also, and again in patch 8: I think new code should preferably use bool
(from <stdbool.h>) for boolean variables like this, instead of int.
OK, makes sense. I think I've fixed them all.