This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 01/15] RISC-V: Build Infastructure
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>, Darius Rad <darius at bluespec dot com>, <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 12:53:26 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 01/15] RISC-V: Build Infastructure
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mhng-a5088a76-71eb-4554-acfc-d08e6c6719bc@palmer-si-x1c4>
On Fri, 22 Dec 2017, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 08:43:18 PST (-0800), email@example.com wrote:
> > Another observation:
> > Since you're using ldbl-128, that presumably means _Float128 and _Float64x
> > type names are supported with the same format as long double. So you need
> > to add RISC-V to the list in manual/math.texi of ports for which those
> > type names and associated interfaces are supported.
> That's our intent. How does this look?
This seems reasonable.
> How does this look?
Joseph S. Myers