This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 03/15] RISC-V: Startup and Dynamic Loading Code
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- Cc: joseph at codesourcery dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, andrew at sifive dot com, darius at bluespec dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 22:33:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 03/15] RISC-V: Startup and Dynamic Loading Code
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Palmer Dabbelt <email@example.com> writes:
> I haven't tried it, so I assume it does not work. It looks like the static PIE
> section's header is broken on that site, I'm seeing
> == Static PIE ===
> in normal text. I assume it's supposed to look more like "=== Static PIE ==="
> to make the text large?