This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Add aarch64 disable-multi-arch variant to build-many-glibcs.py
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Szabolcs Nagy <szabolcs dot nagy at arm dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <nd at arm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 17:47:32 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add aarch64 disable-multi-arch variant to build-many-glibcs.py
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5A3A73B7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 20 Dec 2017, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
> aarch64 has several ifuncs now so test it without multiarch support separately.
> * scripts/build-many-glibcs.py (Context.add_all_configs): Add
> disable-multi-arch variant to aarch64-linux-gnu.
Joseph S. Myers