Re: RISC-V glibc port v2

On Tue, 19 Dec 2017, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:

> Thanks to everyone who has helped review the patch set!  I believe we've gone
> through all the feedback from the first patch set.  Sorry if we've missed
> anything, but at this point I think it'd be best to re-submit it -- it's been a
> long time since the previous patch set.

Apart from the points I've mentioned in comments on individual patches, as
previously noted you need a c++-types.data ABI baseline or baselines.  And
as previously noted a bits/environments.h header may be appropriate though
not required.  And you're missing libm-test-ulps / libm-test-ulps-name
files.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com