This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 01/15] RISC-V: Build Infastructure
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>, Darius Rad <darius at bluespec dot com>, <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 16:43:18 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 01/15] RISC-V: Build Infastructure
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Since you're using ldbl-128, that presumably means _Float128 and _Float64x
type names are supported with the same format as long double. So you need
to add RISC-V to the list in manual/math.texi of ports for which those
type names and associated interfaces are supported.
I don't think you strictly need to add it to the similar lists for
_Float128 and _Float64x support in the NEWS section for glibc 2.27, since
the whole port is new rather than this being a new feature for an existing
port in the RISC-V case. However, the patch series needs to include a
patch adding a NEWS item about the port, and the port also needs to be
added to the list in the README file of supported glibc configurations
using the Linux kernel.
Joseph S. Myers