This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.27: two weeks left of active development
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 18:00:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.27: two weeks left of active development
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20171217231444.GB9953@altlinux.org> <CAKCAbMhrw-5pTtExeSLnUgizt_=VhjJXXmrwaXSbbH-ey+JsvA@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Rafal needs to:
> * Update his patches, and ping.
> * Put links to the patches in the "desirable for release" section of
> the release wiki page.
I would suggest it would also be good to consider C11 threads similarly as
desirable to have reviewed before the freeze.
Joseph S. Myers