Re: glibc 2.27: two weeks left of active development

On 12/18/2017 09:42 AM, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> [Resending this message which did not make it to the list.  Apologies
> if you see it twice.]
>
> On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 6:14 PM, Dmitry V. Levin <ldv@altlinux.org> wrote:
>>
>> This is a gentle reminder that there are just two weeks left of active
>> development before the freeze window is January 2018 with a release
>> on February 1st.
>
> I'm not going to be able to shepherd it any more myself, but I would
> really like to see Rafal's patches for alternative month names in
> strftime make it in this cycle.

Rafal needs to:

* Update his patches, and ping.
* Put links to the patches in the "desirable for release" section of
  the release wiki page.

With that done, the senior maintainers can look and see what needs review
and how we allocate our time for review.

Carlos.