This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.27: two weeks left of active development
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 12:42:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.27: two weeks left of active development
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20171217231444.GB9953@altlinux.org>
[Resending this message which did not make it to the list. Apologies
if you see it twice.]
On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 6:14 PM, Dmitry V. Levin <email@example.com> wrote:
> This is a gentle reminder that there are just two weeks left of active
> development before the freeze window is January 2018 with a release
> on February 1st.
I'm not going to be able to shepherd it any more myself, but I would
really like to see Rafal's patches for alternative month names in
strftime make it in this cycle.