This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.27: two weeks left of active development
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at sifive dot com>
- To: joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: ldv at altlinux dot org, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 09:35:02 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.27: two weeks left of active development
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 09:31:22 PST (-0800), firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
I would like to remind anyone hoping to get a new architecture port (e.g.
ARC or RISC-V) into 2.27 that, while it may be possible for a port to go
in after the start of the freeze provided it's clear it can't affect
existing ports and there's still time to provide test results for the port
before the release, it's also likely that a port will require several
rounds of patch review and resubmission, and in particular the review
process ought to be well in progress before the freeze starts. So please
submit any new ports you want in 2.27 as soon as possible.
Thanks for the reminder. I'll try to submit our port ASAP.