This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Add s_sincosf_data.c
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 17:18:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add s_sincosf_data.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20171216135753.GA15371@intel.com>
I would expect this to add dummy s_sincosf_data.c files for architectures
with their own sinf/cosf/sincosf implementations (I think that's
sysdeps/ia64/fpu and sysdeps/m68k/m680x0/fpu at least) to avoid
unnecessarily building this data where it won't be used.
Joseph S. Myers