This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.27: two weeks left of active development
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "Tsimbalist, Igor V" <igor dot v dot tsimbalist at intel dot com>, "Senkevich, Andrew" <andrew dot senkevich at intel dot com>, Yu-cheng Yu <yu-cheng dot yu at intel dot com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 15:27:43 -0800
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.27: two weeks left of active development
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20171217231444.GB9953@altlinux.org>
On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 3:14 PM, Dmitry V. Levin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This is a gentle reminder that there are just two weeks left of active
> development before the freeze window is January 2018 with a release
> on February 1st.
We are very close to finish Intel CET support. The last remaining pieces are
1. Kernel interface.
2. Disallow makecontext family functions with -mshstk.
We hope to finish them next week.