This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/3] Remove tilepro-*-linux-gnu support
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 18:20:06 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/3] Remove tilepro-*-linux-gnu support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
The changes in this patch series are OK, in the absence of any new
interest in keeping and maintaining the tilepro port within a week of when
you posted the patch, given the verification you did that they don't
change generated binaries for tilegx.
Joseph S. Myers