This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Remove old po/ code for copying .po files from shared directory
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 20:20:23 -0800
- Subject: Re: Remove old po/ code for copying .po files from shared directory
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
On 12/14/2017 01:12 PM, Joseph Myers wrote:
> po/Makefile has both old code for copying .po files from a shared
> directory /com/share/ftp/gnu/po/maint/glibc (presumably once present
> on some GNU server), and new code for downloading them from the
> Translation Project. This patch removes the old code, leading only
> the new code.
> Tested for x86_64.
> 2017-12-14 Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * po/Makefile (linguas): Remove rule and dependencies.
> (linguas.mo): Likewise.
> (.PHONY): Do not depend on linguas and linguas.mo.
> (podir): Remove variable.
> (pofiles): Likewise.
> [$(pofiles)] (%.po): Remove rule.