This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: ToT build problem with nextafterl/nexttowardl (when using ToT GCC)
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at cavium dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 00:09:25 +0000
- Subject: Re: ToT build problem with nextafterl/nexttowardl (when using ToT GCC)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
Also, Andreas, note that m68k has a similar issue to aarch64 here and is
failing to build with mainline GCC, because of const attributes in
bits/mathinline.h. I'd suggest removing any such attributes in
bits/mathinline.h that don't appear in the generic bits/mathcalls.h.
Joseph S. Myers