This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Replace = with += in CFLAGS-xxx.c/CPPFLAGS-xxx.c
- From: Jonathan Nieder <jrnieder at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 12:27:36 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Replace = with += in CFLAGS-xxx.c/CPPFLAGS-xxx.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20171211164723.GA29183@gmail.com>
H.J. Lu wrote:
> Replace = with += in CFLAGS-xxx.c and CPPFLAGS-xxx.c to allow Makefile
> under sysdeps to define CFLAGS-xx.c and CPPFLAGS-xxx.c.
> OK for master?
Reviewed-by: Jonathan Nieder <email@example.com>