This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] string: Replace = with += in CFLAGS-tst-xbzero-opt.c
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 05:35:14 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] string: Replace = with += in CFLAGS-tst-xbzero-opt.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20171211131849.GA35836@intel.com> <email@example.com>
On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 5:32 AM, Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Dez 11 2017, "H.J. Lu" <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Replace = with += in CFLAGS-tst-xbzero-opt.c to allow sysdeps Makefile
>> to define CFLAGS-tst-xbzero-opt.c.
>> Any comments?
>> * string/Makefile (CFLAGS-tst-xbzero-opt.c): Replace = with +=.
> I think that should be done for all such assignments.
By "all", did you mean CFLAGS-xxx in */Makefile or CFLAGS-xxx in