This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] string: Replace = with += in CFLAGS-tst-xbzero-opt.c
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hongjiu dot lu at intel dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 14:32:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] string: Replace = with += in CFLAGS-tst-xbzero-opt.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20171211131849.GA35836@intel.com>
On Dez 11 2017, "H.J. Lu" <email@example.com> wrote:
> Replace = with += in CFLAGS-tst-xbzero-opt.c to allow sysdeps Makefile
> to define CFLAGS-tst-xbzero-opt.c.
> Any comments?
> * string/Makefile (CFLAGS-tst-xbzero-opt.c): Replace = with +=.
I think that should be done for all such assignments.
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."