This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 09/17] Regex: Add undefs of various routines and macros.
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Arnold Robbins <arnold at skeeve dot com>, carlos at redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 10:33:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 09/17] Regex: Add undefs of various routines and macros.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201712080916.vB89GxOG005507@skeeve.com>
On 12/08/2017 10:16 AM, Arnold Robbins wrote:
+# ifdef inline
+# undef inline
+# define inline
Indentation is off. This also applies to the other patch hunk.
These macro manipulations could break system headers, and it seems that
at least <stdint.h> is included after them, so maybe the include order