This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] New generic cosf
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Paul Clarke <pc at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 21:00:22 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New generic cosf
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017, Paul Clarke wrote:
> + unsigned int n = ((unsigned int) (abstheta * inv_PI_4)) + 1.0;
> + double x = n / 2.0;
I'd expect adding integer 1 and dividing by integer 2, as in the current
sinf version, unless there's some reason that's incorrect in this case.
Joseph S. Myers