This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] math: Use sign as double for reduced case in sinf
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "H . J . Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 17:57:49 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] math: Use sign as double for reduced case in sinf
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> * sysdeps/ieee754/flt-32/s_sinf.c (ones): Define as double.
> (reduced): Use ones as double instead of integer.
Joseph S. Myers