Re: How to submit a patch set?

On 12/04/2017 09:58 AM, arnold@skeeve.com wrote:
> "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> On 12/03/2017 10:17 PM, arnold@skeeve.com wrote:
>>> Thanks for the note. I will send the patches sometime in the next few
>>> days. I will ask that one of the glibc regulars handle Bugzilla if
>>> necessary. I have almost exhausted the energy that I have to devote
>>> to this. :-)
>>
>> Please do not hesitate to ask for help. I would be happy to create bugs
>> for this and handle other minutiae.
>>
>> Please TO: me on the patch email and I can help.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Carlos.
>
> Great. I'll send them to you. Do I need to cc libc-alpha or you'll
> take it from there?

Please email libc-alpha in the TO:, that's the primary mailing list.

Please review the contribution checklist:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Contribution%20checklist

If you need help with anything there, please shout. We've tried to
make it as straight forward as possible, but a 15-point check list
is about as small as it gets :}