This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: How to submit a patch set?
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: arnold at skeeve dot com, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 16:47:28 -0600
- Subject: Re: How to submit a patch set?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201712031835.vB3IZ6OA021495@freefriends.org>
On 12/03/2017 12:35 PM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I went through all the changes between the glibc regex and the gawk
> regex and have put them together as 17 separate patches. What is the
> best way to submit them for inclusion into glibc? I have signed
> paperwork for GLIBC so that's not an issue.
> I can send one email with 17 attachments, or 17 separate mails, or attach
> a tarball, or ...
> Please let me know.
> Please reply directly; I am not on this mailing list.
Thank you for all of your effort!
Please send 17 distinct emails so we can follow up on each.
Start with a 0 email which describes the patchset.
In general everyone follows this:
I've moved this conversation over to libc-alpha where the
developer discuss these issues.