This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at mellanox dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 19:24:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12/01/2017 01:34 PM, Chris Metcalf wrote:
> I will in any case be dropping off the glibc list (other than perhaps
> occasionally reading the archives) at the end of next week. It's been
> a rewarding experience following glibc's development over the last six
> years and I will certainly miss being part of this community.
> I'm keeping that libc.so.6 sticker I got from Carlos, though! :)
Thank you for all of your contributions!
You made glibc better in many more ways than just those tile contributions.
A sticker is the smallest token of our appreciation that we can give.
If you change laptops, please email me, and I'll send you out a new sticker :-)