Bump microblaze minimum kernel requirement to 3.15?

Earlier kernels do not provide preadv and pwritev, and our emulation is severely broken; see bug 22442.

I'd like to simply bump the kernel version requirement for microblaze instead of trying to fix the fallback code (probably using mmap, but it will still not be cancel-safe).

Another alternative would be to rip out the emulation code completely and change the system call wrappers to return ENOSYS if the system call is not defined.

Thanks,
Florian